Sunday, 17 August 2014

Sunday... Post drop off


Evening from Sunny hot Woodward, PA!   What started off as a cold rainy day has turned glorious with the arrival of your beautiful girls.  Parents if you were worried, if there were tears, I assure you that they have effectively forgotten about missing you!  Smiles abound!  They have told me they absolutely do not miss their brothers.  What is it about about brothers?   Ella says, and I quote "tell my mom, not to cry, I love her, and I love love love love Woodward."



Testing is completed, the girls will be given their groups tomorrow.  Cosie already has a new skill!



Some of the younger girls have been swimming and have ridden the water slide.








More to come tomorrow!  Stay calm and flip on!

H.


Ps girls also rock climbed... Gymnasts are super athletes.




2 comments:

  1. Morning Heather!!! I posted a thank you last night in response to the amazing post you provided...but its not here. Hope the day has started off great and the girls didn't groan too much when they had to run this morning. Have a fabulous day and thank you so much for keeping us updated. Love you juju. ~ Mommy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic to see the pics and read about the amazing time they are having. Trying to not get too jealous of all the cool things they get to experience! Wonderful updates and love seeing the pics. Great job to the cabin moms. ~ Stacy (Grace and Hope's mom)

    ReplyDelete